Most people will have tried jumping rope at some stage. Few people make it a significant part of their workout regimen however, other than boxers and schoolchildren.
In addition to providing a rigorous cardiovascular workout, it builds the strength of joints and ligaments (especially in the ankles) and increases agility and proprio-reception. It also has great carryover into running.
The other benefit of skipping is that it can be performed in a small space without moving anywhere other than up and down, as well as using a low-fi piece of equipment that requires little storage space or maintenance.
- Weight- 0.25kg
- Rope Dimensions 2.4mm x 118″
- Rope Material- PVC Coated Cable
- Colour- Red / Blue / Green
- Hadle Dimensions -135mm x 19mm
- Handle Material- PP Handle
- Colour- Black
- Handle Head- Ball Bearing