The Xebex Runner is a motorless, self-generated, curved treadmill. Using no electricity, and instead running on the energy produced by the runner’s own movement. Beginners and competitors can run at desired speed and change output at will with no maximum or minimum speed setting. Our 10mm thick, low-impact, shock-absorbing, vulcanized rubber running surface provides the runner with more comfort and less impact during long distance runs. Proven to burn 30% more calories than traditional, motorized treadmills.
Built with HIIT (high intensity interval training) in mind, The Xebex Runner console keeps you informed on your Time, Calories burned, Distance, Speed, Watts, RPM, and Pace, with a number of heart-rate and interval programs available. Compatible with a variety of mobile fitness apps for your smartphone as well as group leaderboard software.
The Xebex Runner is manufactured and assembled in Taiwan using high-quality components from Taiwan, Singapore, and Japan.
We’ve designed the Xebex Runner to require less maintenance and be easier to maintain than comparable competitor models. We use 4x Pillow Block Bearings where others use Ball Bearings. With the Xebex Runner, you can change the Pillow Block Bearings in under 5 minutes without removing any parts from the internal frame. Compared to competitor designs, the internal frame will need disassembly in order to access the interior bearings which equates to over 4 hours of labor.
– Industry Leading Console and Software
– 114x total Bearings including 4x Pillow Block Bearings and 2.3mm lateral tolerance roller guides
– 10mm thick, shock-absorbing vulcanized rubber surface for low-impact runs
– Phone holder on frame and console tray
– Water bottle holder on frame
– Built-in transport wheels for transport
– Display Windows: Time, Heart rate, Speed (KM or Mi), Distance (M or Mi), Watts, Calories, Pace (Minutes per KM/MI), RPM, and more
– Functions: Interval, Pace, Target Finish Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Split Time, and more
– Console will also record history such as Total Run Time, Distance, Summary at end of workouts, Total Calories, Max Speed, and more
– Set interval work programs by Time, Distance, or Calories
– Set a Target Time, Distance, Calories, or Heart Rate
– Improve previous benchmarks by setting “Target Time + Distance” and the console will actively remind you if you’re “on pace” or need to run “faster” in order to finish the targeted distance within the targeted time
– Set “Event Mode” to easily manage competitions and athlete testing
– Console is compatible with a variety of smartphone apps and group leaderboard software